BB’s Euromotors wants to help keep your luxury vehicle in perfect condition. The performance of your Mercedes relies on routine maintenance and care. Whether you have a brand new vehicle or an older model, BB’s takes pride in keeping it running smoothly and efficiently.
We offer the following car care recommendations to help you understand how to best take care of your European car. If you take care of it now, you will see the lasting effects in the future. Just like us, cars need proper care to help them continue to perform at their best!
We recommend the following maintenance intervals for your Mercedes:
- Oil Change – every 5,000 miles
*Why should I change my oil every 5,000 miles?
- Brake Fluid Service – every 20,000 miles or 2 years
- Cabin & Engine Air Filters – once a year
*We inspect filters during every oil service for possible increased replacement interval.
- Wiper blades – once a year
- Tire Rotation – every 8-10,000 miles if applicable
- Transmission Service – 40,000 and 80,000 miles where applicable
- Spark Plaugs – 60,000 where applicable