BB’s Euromotors wants to help keep your luxury vehicle in perfect condition. The performance of your BMW relies on routine maintenance and care. Whether you have a brand new vehicle or an older model, BB’s takes pride in keeping it running smoothly and efficiently.
We offer the following car care recommendations to help you understand how to best take care of your European car. If you take care of it now, you will see the lasting effects in the future. Just like us, cars need proper care to help them continue to perform at their best!
We recommend the following maintenance intervals for your BMW:
- Oil Change – every 5,000 miles
*Why should I change my oil every 5,000 miles?
- Brake Fluid Flush – every 2 years
- Cabin & Engine Air Filters – once a year
*We inspect filters during every oil service for possible increased replacement interval.
- Spark Plugs:
Turbo engines – every 30,000 miles
Non Turbo engines – every 60,000 miles
- Coolant Service – every 2 years
- Transfer Case Service – 100,000 miles for X drive vehicles
- Wipers – once a year
- Tire Rotation – every 8-10,000 miles if applicable
- 44K & MOA Service – every other oil change (or 10,000 miles)
*What does 44K and MOA do for your vehicle?